Jobs of the Month: July 2016 Open Positions
Find the job of your dreams, or better a great job experience in a dynamic and innovative mobile commerce company. Welcome in Neomobile!
Vacancies, vacancies, vacancies…Neomobile is always looking for potential candidates in many fields. What about this month? Want to join Neomobile’s family? We are looking for…
- Affiliate & Performance Partnership Jr Specialist – Intern: the selected intern will work in the Media & Innovative Monetization team in Rome, and the main activities will be the support of the agreement process with all partners; the consolidation of the partnership with Affiliates and Networks, and the definition and monitoring of KPIs. Furthermore, she/he will manage ad hoc analysis in order to support critical business decisions and the investments from a business and financial perspective, without forgetting the management of several digital acquisition campaigns cross countries.
- Customer Acquisition Junior Specialist – Intern: want to be part of the Media & Innovative Monetization Team? Ok! Read how…The selected candidate will support the creation & planning of advertising campaigns on mobile entertainment services with our existing partners; will analyze them through KPIs analysis (Revenue Share, CPA, CPC), and will check competitors and adv trends. Finally, he/she will set-up marketing materials on acquisition pages, and manage the CMS and the quality tests.
- Digital Marketing Specialist : we are looking for someone who will manage elements around media strategy development and translate these strategies into media campaigns. The selected professional, with at least 2 years of experience, will work in the SEM, Social and Programmatic Marketing Team in Rome, and the main activities will be the execution and optimization of Facebook campaigns, the conception and optimization of creativities (banner, landing page), and ads copywriting, but also the attentive research and maintenance of trends, innovations, and changes of media buying.
- Business Intelligence Analyst (Thai/Malay Speaking):Joining our Business Intelligence team in Rome, the selected candidate (Thai/Malay plus English/Italian speaking) will report to the Business Intelligence Analyst and will also work closely with the Country Business Operations/Marketing crew. What will he/she do? Create, update and track all business performance through spreadsheets analysis on a daily basis, so interpret the data analyzed, tracking product performance in terms of the main business KPIs, giving important insights and recommendations to the business teams. Then, the candidate will identify new products and business opportunities by researching and analyzing market conditions or changes in the industry in terms of economic, political, regulatory and competitive trends. Finally, he/she will develop and maintain documentation for projects plan and product requirements definition, and support the implementation of new projects.
- Content Developer – Intern: the selected candidate will work in the Product Team, reporting to the Product & Content Manager. Passionate about mobile, digital, copywriting and communication? The role includes activities such as select and (where needed) produce/postproduce contents for portals, curate product categories, oversee partners content production; produce, select and customize digital contents populating company’s products; interact with marketing teams, technical product development as well as content and agreement colleagues contributing to the overall content development process; and also interact with external content partners to curate the content provisioning in the light of current agreements.
- Head of Business/Partnership Development (TELCO) – EMEA: the selected candidate has + 5 years hands on experience in senior business development, sales, or partnerships management roles in Mobile VAS (or similar ecosystems) working constantly and directly with mobile carriers, thus with an extensive network of contacts and ability to build new ones, within the Telco and Mobile VAS business in the EMEA region. This role consider activities such as managing and renewing existing strategic partnerships and developing new ones in the designated markets by identifying new business development opportunities with Mobile Carriers headquartered in the region (attending also events and tradeshows); devising regional and local go-to-market plans to launch Neomobile’s products in new international markets within the EMEA and APAC regions; developing and implementing partnership plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to gain strategic positioning, maximize revenue and obtain additional business, but also ensuring complete and accurate completion of design documentation and contract paperwork in support of complex agreements.
- Front End Designer Specialist: the selected candidate will work in the Front End Design Team in Rome closely with the International team worldwide. The main activity will include the creation of web and mobile pages to fit our worldwide company needs and the organization of projects in development workflow. He/She will create Mobile & Web pages, integrate HTML and CSS, as well as implement web and mobile flows in dynamic web pages. An ability or interest in Scrum or Kanban methodologies will be also a good starting point.
- Senior .NET/C# Developer: the selected candidate will join our Application Development Team in Rome, working with Kanban/SCRUM Agile Methodologies. His/her typical day will start with a Daily Stand-up and will continue developing software applications on our platform in Microsoft .NET environment and their related APIs, being more and more involved in its improvement. So, the main responsibilities will be decoding business requirements and technical specification, developing and improving new or existing software (from back to front end), taking responsibilities for the maintenance of the existing software, as well as developing high quality products for business performance.
- Data Base Administrator: We are looking for a tech professional based in Rome who will manage and improve new or existing technologies, take responsibilities for the maintenance of the existing systems, and develop high quality products for business performance. He/She will be working with Kanban Agile Methodology together with the Operations Team.
- Java Developer (Senior): The selected candidate is an innovator, a fast learner and an outstanding java developer. The main activities will be decoding business requirements and technical specification; developing and improving new or existing software (from back to front end); taking responsibilities for the creation and/or maintenance of new or existing software; and developing high quality products for business performance. As a plus, agile knowledge (Kanban, Scrum or both) will be highly appreciated!
Guess you want to send you CV right? We are waiting for you! Join us!