Why we are asking you to come hack with us? Easy, peasy: together with Codemotion, Neomobile is about to host “Hack Disabilities”, our first two-day hackathon event in Rome!
What is the Hackathon? It’s a marathon where developers, engineers, students, startuppers, and so on gather to develop innovative technology. We chose sensory disabilities as the main theme in order to ease the obstacles and difficulties of those who have sensory disabilities (visually impaired and blind, the hard of hearing and deaf, and those who are deaf and blind) in an alternative way.
A hackathon is a real challenge that can make a difference!
So bring your ideas into the world, meet smart people, breath team spirit and competition, and take the opportunity to check Neomobile’s environment. It’s not only for coders!
- When: Saturday, May 16th & Sunday May 17th
- Where: Neomobile’s brand new HQ office located in Via della Sierra Nevada, 60 in Rome, Italy (EUR – Laurentina Area).
- Main partners: Arduino, IBM & Informatici Senza Frontiere, UDOO
- How to Register: Click Here to Register & Buy Tickets
- All you need to know: click http://hackdisabilities.splashthat.com/ and http://it.codemotionworld.com/hackdisabilities-un-hackathon-per-superare-la-disabilita/ (in Italian).